To present a modern web page. There are three langueages that need to be used
What is HTML?
HTML(HyperText Markup Language) is a text based language that uses tags to display information. HTML have tags which include
- <head> used to contain all the head element in the html file such as the meta
- <title> used to define the title of html document
- <body> used to define the body of html document, this is where images, paragraphs will be stored
- <h1> used to define any headings in the document
- <p> used to define paragraph content in the document
- <a href=”…”> used to link one page to another page
What is CSS?
CSS(Cascading Styles Sheet ) defines how html elements are displayed. This includes fonts, colors, size etc.
CSS is stored in a separate sheet
example of CSS:
- Animating elements
- Loading page content
- Validating web forms